Give

Answer

Collection

Actual conversation via email

ACTUAL CONVERSATION ACTUAL CONVERSATION 988 Read | 0 Reply | 2023-04-11

This post was edited by Chris_Cai at 2023-4-11 15:10

Subject: Thanks for being patience with me on the phone./标题表明来意  ①

Dear Respective CEO D,邮件称呼Mr/Ms    ②
③Thank you for being patience with me on the phone Nice talking with you…, my name is Mike from ABC company, it's lucky for me to talk to you directly regarding to the optics products.
④We manufactures kinds of infrared aspheric lenses, aspheric mirrors, sapphire windows and new innovative custom optics,our nice quality sapphire glass windows are highly used in laser equipments.
Since your company SSO laser products sells expanding nicely, we believe your company has big demand for optics. please send us inquiry to see how we can help, looking forward to… thank you. ⑤
Please let me know if you got my mail, thank you.
--
Best regards
M

Subject:RE: Thanks for being patience with me on the phone.
Dear Mike,
Thank you for your time.
Could you please send me company presentation? How many people is working? What is founding year? What equipment you have in-house?
I am also attaching few components: could you please quote me delivery time and price in USD? Required qty: 5/10/50pcs of each

Best regards

------------------------------------------

Subject:Re:RE: Thanks for being patience with me on the phone.
Hello Mr David,
Always a pleasure talking to u. i was kinda(正式邮件避免口语用词) busy today, will comeback (comeback 为名词)to you with price quote(prices或者quotation,或者quote you prices) asap.
And we are willing to send you our company presentation for reference but the file is too big to attach in the email, therefore  i have uploaded the PPT on Wetransfer website and share you the download link,
let me know if you can't  /can download the file. i will try another way. thank you.

另外
客户上封邮件里提到的这些问题,在邮件里回复一下,还有对产品的报价。
Could you please send me company presentation? How many people is working? What is founding year? What equipment you have in-house?

Find more similar results from following tags.
Share:

Use magic Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

1233 Integral
160 Theme
Send your inquiry via email
Hot recommend

-->