Answer

Collection

Customer defection/retrieve

ACTUAL CONVERSATION ACTUAL CONVERSATION 1102 Read | 1 Reply | 2023-04-24

This post was edited by Chris_Cai at 2023-4-24 12:28

Customer defection case in 2019.

Date: 2/7/2019,  21:31

Dear David,

We got the feedback from the customer that the printing quality is not sufficiently for their customer and projects. Generally the product A are really intersting for them, but for the planed project they won't realize it.

By the way, I just received the feedback from our printing experts from our company. They examined the sample and they found our that the sample were not printed by silkscreen like you told me.

This is really disapointingly for me. When I ask you for some product details I need to be sure your answer is correct. We have to give this information to our customer and they also expect a correct answer from us.

Do you really produce this product in your own production.

Please give me a statement to that.

Customer name

2019 conversation .png

Find more similar results from following tags.
Share:

Use magic Report

Answer|All 1

Chris_Cai

Published on 2023-4-24 13:05:31 | Show all floors

This post was edited by Chris_Cai at 2023-4-24 13:08

Customer advised us the reason:

"they examined the sample and they found out that the sample were not printed by silkscreen like you told me.

This is really disapointingly for me. When I ask you for some product details I need to be sure your answer is correct. We have to give this information to our customer and they also expect a correct answer from us."
---------------------------------------------------------
David's product is quite good and I think it might be popular for a long time in the future.

I received many questions that people can't find a suitable products to start their own business, but when a potential comes to you, you have to prepare for it, such as the printing technique, the materials, the function ,etc.

In this case, the replier is a top customer in their business area and found out the sample was not printed by required silkscreen way, finally lost the customer. This is what I mentioned before, why we do not choose big or small customers?

When you have plenty experiences with small customers, you must know the customer's requirement on printing, you must learn all the printing technique on your own products, after this, you can provide the exactly samples and pass the samples review easily.

The top customer defection will affact the sales in their area for a long time.

To retrieve the customer, we have the following explanation ways:

1, This sample problem caused in 2019, the product and related technique upgraded many times, we now have confidence to service their request well.
2, Apologize for the incorrect way of printing for the samples.  no need to complain about the communication problem with your factory.
3, We invested the manfuactuer to clear the doubt of the manufacturer.
4, Recommend some new products or new techniques to start a new business with the customer.
5, 2019-2023, 5 years experiences on this same business is just a certificate of professional.

Use magic Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

1233 Integral
160 Theme
Send your inquiry via email
Hot recommend

-->