EN   /   中文
PRODUCT
Promotion products for 2024 Christmas

Give

Answer

Collection

mixture of food supplements fermented with natural Chinese medicinal herbs

INQUIRY INQUIRY 66 Read | 0 Reply | 2024-10-12

Looking for the mixture of food supplements fermented with natural Chinese medicinal herbs
Company: Gradit Technoloc

Inquiry details:

lease, We are looking for a product composed of a mixture of food supplements fermented with natural Chinese medicinal herbs. Please I am making this clarification because we exchanged price contacts with companies on the internet but once in China for the company visit, we noticed that they produced premixes or concentrates. it was a big disappointment, a waste of time and energy given the great distances in China.
we were disappointed because the agent had reassured us that they are a large manufacturing company. the other companies visited by my colleague and boss were either very small companies, or premix companies, or single feed additive companies. the companies being in different provinces, it was a long trip for them but not fruitful We are looking for best company in China specializing in the manufacturing of mixed feed additives with fermented Chinese medicinal herbs in their composition
Precision is for us to not wasting time. we were disappointed of his previous travel in china, because the agent had reassured us that they are a large manufacturing company. the other companies visited by my colleague and boss were either very small companies, or premix companies, or single feed additive companies. the companies being in different provinces, it was a long trip for them but not fruitful We are looking for best company in China specializing in the manufacturing of mixed feed additives with fermented Chinese medicinal herbs in their composition

cameroon

cameroon

My email is: Email address here

Share:

Use magic Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

12403 Integral
740 Theme
Send your inquiry via email
Hot recommend

-->