EN   /   中文
PRODUCT
Promotion products for 2024 Christmas

Give

Answer

Collection

On-going order : Competitors also received customer's inquiry

ACTUAL CONVERSATION ACTUAL CONVERSATION 8041 Read | 9 Reply | 2023-04-14

An actual conversation between the supplier and buyer:The competitors also received the inquiry from customer, how should the supplier solve this?

This week, Chris received a message from Amy about one order: "we have been negoatied for a long time, but recently I found that some of my competitors received the same inquiry, how to reply to my customer, should I mention that I know my competitors received the same inquiry?" Below is Amy's email to reply to this customer:

Good day.
It is happy to write to you and hope you are doing well.

Last week I offered you two new offers of this product name project, is there any new updates? Recently I got a few calls from my different friends here and they also received same specs enquiry of product name from your country, and one of friend sent me the customer's photo which is similar to your whatsapp picture.

Counting, we have known each other for almost 2 years now, and from June 2021 to now, we have received at least 20 inquiries from you, almost every month or even every week we will talk about some new project . Of course, it also includes in-depth communication on some old projects, including A, B,C  and the E,D F projects, that we have cooperated with. Frankly speaking, I am very grateful for your high level of trust and support in me, as well, I am very lucky to cooperate with you and other colleagues in your company. When dealing with inquiries, I analyze them carefully and prepare what I think are the most competitive products to recommend to you, as a professional sales consultant like you. For after-sales, I actively communicate with every engineer and try my best to translate every problem and solution to reduce language barriers. Regarding shipment, I am very responsible for every delivery and documents, so that every delivery's successful. In my more than 10 years of foreign trade career. I think I still have my own advantages, and I can be regarded as a competent supplier. Otherwise my customers will not continue to cooperate with me. At present, among the customers who have been cooprerating with me. Some have been 10 years, some have been 6years. And there are also those who have gradually developed steadily and pursued in-depth cooperation like you. I think our goal is the same, that is, Win-Win cooperation. Strive for maximum cooperation. and Guarantee the smooth progress of each business cooperation to the greatest extent. I am sure you can feel all my sincerity during these 2 years.

Regarding this project, I know that you have many suppliers in China. In order to win your customers from your local market, you must have heavy pressure and will definitely compare prices. These are completely understandable. so I tried my best to help analyze the price differences in this market from my perspective. And quoted the best price we can offer, maybe this is not the lowest price, but I think they are definitely competitive, after all, the smooth completion of each project depends not only on price factors, but also on the later stage after-sale service, technical support and so on. What I can do is to reduce your troubles as much as possible and protect your interests to the greatest extent. Please rest assured.

Dear Simon, so should you need any further help or questions of this project, please do not hesitate to contact me. Also whether or not you end up choosing us to supply those product name, I would like you to let me know your decision, because I need revert feedback to my team, the all worked hard on it. Thank you so much.

I will be waiting for your reply soon.

Find more similar results from following tags.
Share:

Use magic Report

Answer|All 9

Chris_Cai

Published on 2023-4-14 12:09:04 | Show all floors

14/April, Customer Simon replied:

I prefer to answer you in another email independent of the technical emails that we usually do.

First of all thank you for your extensive mail and the explanation about Company A and Company B differences between them.

In fact, I contacted a friend of yours, whom I previously asked for a quote for product B and he also told me that he knew you.

Years ago I was able to visit the ABC factory and from there I have some contacts, as well as other companies in China that I was able to visit.

One of my functions is to look for the best product a,product b, product C etc, and that makes me look for alternatives.

What I evaluate is not only the price and the techinical specifications, what weighs the most for me is the answers I get from the suppliers and in that you are one of the best, your answers are always very clear, previse and fast. I see your responses the same when you respond to Carlos or Lydia, always precise responses and that shows your great professionalism, and as I told you before, working with you gives me great confidence and I would like this and other projects to be able to come to an end. agree with your company.

Howevery, the final decision is not mine, I present the proposales, I give my opinion, but in general, what the directors see is the price.

I hope that these product name can work with you. at the moment the decision has not been made, for a reason, the end customer is waiting for the authority of my country to publish the standard. and then in based on this the order woul be made.

I will keep you informed about how this project evolves.

Use magic Report

Joey

Published on 2023-4-14 14:12:10 | Show all floors

"what weighs the most for me is the answers I get from the suppliers and in that you are one of the best, your answers are always very clear, previse and fast."

Use magic Report

eric

Published on 2023-4-14 23:37:31 from cellphone | Show all floors

Close to the final order, every word will be important.

Use magic Report

david

Published on 2023-4-18 21:11:01 from cellphone | Show all floors

I need some customers like this

Use magic Report

frank231

Published on 2023-4-20 20:42:13 | Show all floors

I guess they will cooperate with you again.

Use magic Report

Funkie

Published on 2023-4-24 14:15:44 | Show all floors

"What I can do is to reduce your interests to the greatest extent"   is it right?

Use magic Report

Chris_Cai

Published on 2023-4-24 15:18:35 | Show all floors

Funkie Published on 2023-4-24 14:15
"What I can do is to reduce your interests to the greatest extent"   is it right?

Great and thank you!

There was a typing mistake.

The original expression is: What I can do is to reduce your troubles as much as possible and protect your interests to the greatest extent. Please rest assured.

Revised in the email already.

Use magic Report

tracy

Published on 2023-5-11 21:38:35 | Show all floors

Good!

Use magic Report

susan

Published on 2023-5-21 23:27:20 | Show all floors

what's the products?

Use magic Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

1233 Integral